We do clearly see Jorge Lorenzo is already retired, but in another news that we receive is Ducati looking to make space for Lorenzo and is trying to see how they can fix the issues that Lorezo came across with his RC213V in the past.
Well, the RC213V made the life of Lorenzo complicated on various occasions; one was at Assen that fractured his two vertebrae.
His contract with HRC remains till 2020 end of the season, and his represntative, Albert Valera, has already said that Lorenzo won’t ride apart from Honda.
“We have read seen many nonsense this summer. I can confirm 100% that he will continue,” Valera said Sky Sport MotoGP.
“He has a contract until the end of the 2020 season, and he will respect it. This is not the first time he has been in a difficult situation.
He will return stronger than ever. We must consider this negative situation as an opportunity to return even stronger. Jorge Lorenzo has started to play sports, especially in the pool. He also started training in the gym again with weights. He still feels pain, but he gets better every day.”
Alberto Puig has always said. “I don’t know if it has been more a Ducati issue, but I also don’t enter into this. Jorge has a two-year contract with us, and what really worries me is that he gets well physically and emotionally” he said this in Brno last Sunday.
But no one also states that there are no chances that Lorenzo may not come to Ducati. We believe the opportunity is still open for Lorenzo.
Last year at the Czech Grand Prix, Ducati Boss, Claudio Domenicali, who himself was present, did have the talk with Lorenzo’s representative as per Sky Sport MotoGP.
The talks were more about the opportunity that will be created for Jorge Lorenzo in place of Jack Miller.
If this happens, we will see Jorge Lorenzo in Pramac Racing with factory Duati in the coming year.