Electric: ETrans unveils electric bike “Kraf”
ETrans has unveiled an electric bike with limited edition to 300 with a carbon-fiber body. The deliveries of bikes will start in the first half of 2020.
Evnerds had attended the unveiling and had shared the below details.
- Within the single charge, you can go up to a range of 180km.
- It can achieve the top speed of 130kmh i.e 81mph.
- Gets fast charging option that will charge within 2 hours using the Type 2 fast charger. You can also charge the bike at home via a plugin like other devices.
- “24-hour after-sales” service is also available.
- The user has many options to choose from colors as it is available in seven colors. Jersey Red, Jersey Blue, Jersey Icey Lime, Tactical Green, Tactical Black, Tuxedo Silver, and Tuxedo Black.
- 7″ touchscreen that supports 3G and 4G networks.GPS is available as a standard.
- Disc brakes for both rear and front wheels.
Kraf right now is available only in Thailand with a price tag of 150,000 Thai baht.