The MT-07 was introduced in 2014 as the logical successor to Yamaha’s ageing FZ6R.
Although that model conveyed that it had seen better days.It still sold reasonably well for a budget-oriented cruiser, annually accounting for five per cent of all motorcycle sales across the globe.
While the FZ6R was sold in other markets, Yamaha reserved it for Europe and Japan. But its output of 98 horsepower peaked at 12,000 rpm—proved inadequate to satisfy consumer demands for greater power following the recession years.
In response, Yamaha came out with a new version of their middleweight naked bike in 2014 that borrowed from both their MT-09 and FZ6 lines.
Although the power was less than the FZ6R, the MT-07 was well received.
With its cornering clearance and powerful engine.The 2020 Yamaha MT-07 has earned positive feedback from the press and consumers alike.
Track-focused models are in demand.Given that this compact roadster could pass as a cafe racer with its naked, sharp angular bodywork.
As for Yamaha’s marketing efforts. They have made relatively few changes to the 2020 MT-07 since Yamaha launched it in 2014.
The beloved middleweight naked bike has garnered overwhelmingly positive reviews. And will probably continue as Yamaha’s best-selling model within its entire product line.
However, now Exhan unveils a new Exhaust for 2017 to 2020 Yamaha MT-07.
Established in 1996 Italy based Exhan has unveiled the suite of aftermarket exhaust for MT-07. Other than MT-07.
Exhan already provides exhausts for different bike segments like street naked, sports and ever for custom. motorcycles.
The package contents
- Complete system with catalyst, slip-on silencer, fitting kit with included: springs, screws, bracket, high-temperature stickers to use on the exhaust, specific EC homologation paper for the motorbike model.
- Compatible with the original lambda sensor.
- Stainless steel collectors and slip-on muffler.
- Product developed to the specific motorcycle model.
- It gets 24 months guarantee.
- EURO 4 approved / street-legal version.
- Plus you have any option to choose the material like Carbon, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Black Stainless Steel.
The 2-1 complete system will cost € 616,50.
You can buy the Exhan exhaust here.