FB Mondial, the Italian marquee motorcycle brand, has upgraded its 122 and 300cc displacement motorcycles to Euro5.
The only Euro5 model that FB Mondial had was Flat Track 125i ABS. Now we do see every model comes upgraded to Euro5.
- KTM teases the upcoming 2021 1290 Super Adv
- 2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan starts arriving at dealers
- Triumph India to unveil 2021 Speed Triple 1200 RS today
These models are HPS 300i ABS, 300 Sport and all the 125cc flavours like the SMX Supermoto, HPS and Flat Track.
Similar to Flat Track, the HPS 125 receives an entirely new 7 inch TFT dash. We also see the new HPS 125 gets the new fork. The position of footrests is now changed.
We don’t see the Euro4 Sports Classic 125 getting converted into Euro5, and it stays as is.
The new 125cc comes with a single-cylinder, four-stroke, DOHC, four valves Euro 5 motor, which makes 10 kW at 9750 rpm and 10.5 Nm at 8000 rpm.
While the 300cc Sports Classic comes with a 249 cc engine, and it makes 17 kW at 8500 rpm and 22.5 Nm at 6500 rpm.
In Germany, the price starts at
- Supermoto 125 starts at 3,599 euros.
- The Flat track starts at 3,899 euros.
- The HPS comes at 3,799 euros.
- The HPS 300 and Sport Classic 300 comes at 4,199 and 4,499 Euros respectively.