June 2020 end we saw Aston Martin and Brough testing ‘AMB001’ on track.
Again we are taking a look at the testing of Aston and Brough’s ambitious project ‘AMB 001 ‘.
Designed for the track, the AMB 001 is limited to 100 copies.
Dynamic testing of the prototype was carried out in Pau-Arnos in France and was focused on the multiple parameters crucial being how it behaves on the track.
The first deliveries of AMB001 are to arrive by the end of 2020.
AMB 001 specs and information
- The bike will come with a V Twin Turbocharged engine.
- Weight is around 180 kg (dry weight).
- The price tag is around US$120,000.
- Deliveries will start in late 2020.
- AMB001 can be ordered in 9 standard liveries
- Intense Blue Main Body
- Gloss Carbon Belly Pan
- Intense Blue Lower “V” and Front Spoiler Underside
- Raw Machined Spine
- Satin Black Forks and Swingarm
- Black Air Filter and Turbo Cover
- Black Coated Exhaust
- Polished Touchpoint Details
- Satin Black Wheels
- Satin Black Engine with Raw Machined Components
- Black Saddle Leather Seat with Alcantra Pads
- Black Alcantra Grips.
Source: Aston Martin