News: 2020 Honda CB1000R
Again we don’t see any updates in the 2020 Honda CB1000R apart from the new paint schemes that Honda has introduced that too for Europe. We expect the CB1000R to get an update in 2021.
- Power Output: 143.5 HP
- Seat Height: 830 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 16.2 L
- Fuel Consumption: 48.6 mpg
- Kerb Weight: 212 kg
- Engine : 998cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
- Gets Slipper/Assist Clutch
- Flat handlebar for more comfort
- Also comes with a unique steel frame
What are the changes between 2019 and 2020 CB1000R in terms of paint?
We see below the components of 2020 that gets new paint.
- Triple clamp: Silver → Black
- Fuel Tank end: Silver → Same color as the tank
- Headlight: Matt Silver → Matt Ballistic Black Metallic
- Stem: Silver → Black
- Bar-end: Silver → Black
- Rear shock absorber: Red → Black
- Swingarm: Silver → Expected to be Black
Source : Honda
Husqvarna Aero Concept
2019 Yamaha Bolt
2020 Yamaha Models
Why is Suzuki so silent?
Royal Rally from Fuel Motors