First teased on October 14th and this teaser just revealed the outline of the bike or how the bike could be.
Moto Morini is expected to bring three motorcycles in the upcoming EICMA.
- The first is expected to be a higher displacement Scrambler style motorcycle.
- The two others are expected to be mid-size displacement motorcycles that will come in the form of a tourer.
We surely are eager to see all these three motorcycles.
History of Moto Morini
- In 1987 the brand Moto Morini was run by Cagiva.
- After a stint of 9 years in 1996, it was run by Texas Pacific Group.
- In 1999 the rights of Moto Morini were brought by Morini Franco Motori spa.
- In 2010 the company went suffered a liquidation.
- 2017 we see Moto Morini reentering the motorcycle world.
- In the same year in 2017, we see Moto Morini at EICMA that showcased three beautiful motorcycles Corsaro 1200 ZZ MY2018, Milano and Scrambler 1200 MY2018.