Most noticeable changes you could see compared to earlier version are.
1. Split seats. For more comfortable seating positions for both rider and pillion for long hauls.
2. Lower panels cover the engine assembly.
3. Luggage mounting point looks different compared to earlier version.
4. Radiator is in split unit rather than one single unit.
5. Redesigned windshields.
6. Large TFT screen could also been seen.
7. LED light could be similar but small halogen (DRL) day time running lamp could be seen which may mean that LED unit isn’t finalized yet.
Pic Source : Motoridersuniverse