News : Spied BMW Cruiser by name “Departed”
Spied BMW Cruiser what it is expected to get
- BMW’s Cruiser Spy Shot
- Air-cooled boxer twin
- According to BMW’s insider, the displacement volume less than the mug used in the Oktoberfest (less than 2,000 cc because it is 1 L at one)
- It will probably be 1,800cc
- BMW’s naming pattern will be BMW R 1800 C
- The official name is Departed
- Large displacement empty oil cold engine
- The specific figures are yet to be known
- Details will be announced in the future
- Rumor that BMW is developing a cruiser model was in the past similar to X DIAVEL and it was suposed to be boxer twin
In Dec 2018 BMW released its boxer engine via CUSTOM WORKS ZON this could be the same engine is i feel as the engine is spyshot looks similar.
That is the manner by which Spy-shots of models that appear to be the commercial form of the precedent Departed are taken, yet they look very surprising. It is a cruiser typically.
Tires are additionally thick. Nonetheless, the inclination I saw is like the state of the rough motor. So the model of this covert agent shot looks great as a commercial form of Departed.
- Two out muffler
- Analog meter
- LED tail lamp (probably the same blinker as S1000 RR)
- With engine guard
- Low long silhouette
- Big front cowl
- The rear box is probably a pannier case
- With rear carrier
- Handle mount mirror
- The fog lamp is attached
- Position not to throw foot
We will have to wait and watch as to how and when BMW unveils more information of this bike.
Source : Motorrad