We have published the first teaser when KTM teased the 2020 model 1290 Super Duke R. Now below is the third teaser.
- The handling of the exhaust pipe has changed
- There is a big catalyst under the engine.
- This is the EURO 5 version.
- The radiator is larger when compared to the earlier model.
This version vs earlier version
When compared with the earlier model. We could see that.
- The 2020 1290 Duke R gets an almost whole new body
- Almost all exteriors are new with the new speedo.
- Headlights are new too.
- Engine based on current.
- New exhausts.
- Electronic control or useful functions may be added.
It will be unveiled on Nov 5, 2019, at EICMA.
This teaser also allows us to get some idea on how the engine will be.Well the engine as we can assume is more refined at 0.08 seconds you can also take a glimpse of engine.