Tacita is delighted to respond to the ambitious new energies program recently presented by Amaury Sport Organisation.
ASO organises the Dakar Rally, Le Tour de France and La Vuelta. Several years in the development, Tacita has a bike specifically designed to answer the ASO project.
- Top 10 Radical concepts and bikes
- Bajaj hikes price for Dominor 250
- TVS brings new motorcycles
- All about the new Kawasaki ZX-10R
The T-Race Rally is the first and only electric motorcycle to race in the African desert back in 2012 at the Merzouga Rally in Morocco.
Developed in the desert, tested in the most challenging roads and tracks of the Italian Alps, it’s is also ideal for your daily life.
Get ready for any terrain, wherever you like.
- 18 kWh batteries – 220 km range – 44 kW of power and 100 Nm of torque. These are the numbers of the T-Race Rally light.
- Electric motor: PMAC
- Mappings: Eco and Sport
- Transmission: 5-speed gearbox with hydraulic clutch
- Cooling system: liquid type, with circuits for electric motor and controller
- Traction battery: LI-PO Lithium Polymer battery 18 kWh
- Battery Life is 370.000 km or over 2000 cycles to 80% initial capacity.
- Batteries warranty: Five years
- Max power: 34 and 44 kW optional motor with 85 Nm, 27 kW standard motor with 60 Nm torque or 11 kW with 60 N m for car licence drivers
- Max rpm: 6000
- Wheelbase: 1490 mm
- Chassis: single-shell frame split in chrome-molybdenum
- Ground clearance: 330 mm
- Front suspension: An upside-down telescopic hydraulic fork with advanced axle 46 mm diameter; 300 mm travel
- Rear suspension: Progressive link with fully adjustable suspension unit; 280 mm travel
- Front-wheel: 1.60 x 21″ – tyre 90/90-21
- Front brake: floating disk 300 mm diameter with Brembo calliper and master cylinder
- Rear-wheel: 2.15 x 18″ tyre 140/80-18
- Rear brake: 220 mm
- Regenerative braking: 2 maps of the engine brake. No engine brake (2-stroke engine style) and regenerative braking (4-stroke engine style)
- Reverse: Finally, the reverse for the offroad (and city) use !!! Easy to manoeuvre in every situation.
- Body: polyamide reinforced Kevlar
- Range: 220 km in the Tacita Range Method + reserve power*
- Reserve Power: automatically activated at 5 % of remaining charge, reducing performance to reach the nearest charging point.
- Charger: Integrated onboard 10A/16A comes used with standard sockets.
- Charging time: 3 hours with the 16A charging power. 5 hours from “reserve power” level to 80% at 220 V with the onboard charger from any socket,