How much do you love Harley-Davidson bikes? Do you also love the miniature versions of everyday objects? Put another way: What about perfect recreations of larger-scale items in diminutive form melt your butter?
If that sounds like you, then there’s no way you haven’t seen this video. It’s a small—but perfectly formed—motorcycle engine. Built to the exact specifications of the original.
The miniature Harley-Davidson Panhead engine can fit in the palm of your hand. It was painstakingly modelled and crafted by company CISON. This engine runs. Thanks to a series of little gas hoses connecting it to a custom bike frame.
It’s something that you have to see to believe. That’s because I think it’s safe to say that motorcycles engine are not made to be this small.
Plus, quite frankly, it looks like it’s going to explode any minute now. But, as far as miniature motorcycles go, this rendering of a Harley-Davidson Panhead. Engine by RC manufacturer Cison is as good a starting point as any.
Lets take a look at its features.
- Impressive Simulation: The highly simulated classic look and elegant silver appearance recreate how a real motorcycle engine looks. Upgrade based on the original design to improve performance. And reliability represents the most significant feature of motorcycles.
- Reliable structure: Designed with OHV (overhead valve) bottom camshaft top rod air distribution structure, two-cylinder cylinders are at a 45° angle, each cylinder has two valves. The rocker arm and the connecting rod cooperate more smoothly. And the independent intake and exhaust design ensure an accurate switch.
- Fine Processing: The body comes manufactured with aluminium CNC precision processing, and the two copper exhaust elbows are more distinctive. The surface of the cylinder block is anodized. And the rocker cover is chrome-plated. The engine will remain bright and clean for a long time.Making a visually pleasing artwork.
- Stable Performance: The crankshaft runs smoothly with a large-area heat sink featuring an ideal air-cooling effect.Ensuring prolonged yet stable performance. Our highlights are the sensitive single carburettor throttle response. And the average speed range of 2000-8000rpm.
- Widely Application: Whether used as a static model collection or started and applied to an RC model car.It is not inferior. The model reserves many upgradeable parts.Giving players much room for hands-on modification. At the same time.It is also an excellent personalized gift for model engine lovers.
- The engine comes with a spark plug. And the CDI igniter does not include the fixed storage base of the machine and the electric starting device.
The intricate details are impressive and bring this mini motor to life. It will also allow you to transport it in your pocket if desired and comes at a base price of $599.99.