Here is the new 2020. Triumph Street Triple R.
1. The power output remains the same, which is 116 hp. However, Triumph engineers have worked on the exhaust and airbox system to get a distinct exhaust note . Plus now the throttle response gets more better.
2. LED headlights get different shapes, plus it comes with new mirrors and new graphics.
3. The seat goes lower by 1.8 inches via modifying the suspension.
4. The price is $2000 less compared to RS.
5. The R variant will come with a tank bag, rear pack, and side bags.
No news when it will arrive in showroom.
2020 Triumph Street Triple R Specs
- Type: Inline-3
- Engine Displacement: 765cc
- Bore stroke: 78.0 x 53.4mm
- Max power: 116 horsepower @ 12,000 rpm
- Max torque: 57 ft/lbs @ 9400 rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed
- Clutch: Assist-and-slipper
- Final drives: X-ring chain
- Compression ratio: 12.5:1
- Valvetrain: DOHC, 4vpc
- Fueling: EFI
- Frame: Twin-spar aluminum
- Front suspension; travel: Fully adjustable 41mm inverted Showa Separate Function Big Piston Forks (SF-BPF); 4.5 inches
- Rear suspension: travel: Linkage-assisted, fully adjustable, Öhlins piggyback shock; 5.2 inches
- Wheels: 5-spoke cast aluminum
- Front-wheel: 17 x 3.5
- Rear-wheel: 17 x 5.5
- Tires: Pirelli Rosso III
- Front tire: 120/70 x 17
- Rear tire: 180/55 x 17
- Front brakes: 310mm floating discs w/ Brembo M4.32 4-piston monoblock calipers
- Rear brake: 220mm disc w/ Brembo single-piston sliding caliper
- ABS: Standard
- Wheelbase: 55.3 inches
- Rake: 23.5 degrees
- Trail: 3.9 inches
- Seat height: 32.5 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.6 gallons
- Estimated fuel consumption: 46 mpg
- Curb weight: 410 pounds (approx.)
- Paint Schemes: Matte Silver Ice and Sapphire Black
2020 Triumph Street Triple R Price starts from $10,500.
Source : Triumph