Yamaha has launched 2020 Tenere 700.
Price in the US is $ 9,999, so it is about 1,92,300 in Japan. If the US price is high, we understand, but the US price is relatively low. It’s a bit mystery.
Where do you make the American specs model?
In France, it seems to be close to the French price, but it is not expensive.
The bottom line is the price in Japan is high.
Japanese domestic specifications
- On display is a European model produced in France
- The local Japanese specification does not change much, but there is a possibility that the model may change
- Price confirmation is still in progress.
2020 Yamaha TENERE 700 of 2020 model
- Height: 170cm
- Weight: about 56-58kg
- Inseam: 787mm
- Shoes: Riding boots with thick soles
2020 model TENERE700 color lineup
Ceramic Ice Power Black Competition White
- Length: 2,365mm
- Overall width: 915mm
- Height: 1,455mm
- Wheelbase: 1,590mm
- Seat height: 880mm
- Weight: 204kg
- Fuel tank: 16L
- Minimum ground clearance: 240mm
- Engine: DOHC water-cooled 2-cylinder 4-valve
- Displacement: 689cc
- Bore x stroke: 80.0mm x 68.6mm
- Compression ratio: 11.5: 1
- Gear: 6th speed
- Horsepower: 54.0kw (73.4PS) / 9,000rpm
- Torque: 68.0Nm / 6,500rpm
- Frame: steel pipe double cradle
- Front suspension: 43㎜ inverted (extended side)
- Travel: 210mm
- Rear suspension: Link type mono-shock (preload / extension side)
- Travel: 200mm
- Front brake: 282mm / Brembo
- Rear brake: 245mm
- Front tire: 90/90 R21 M / C 54V M + S
- Rear tire: 150/70 R18 M / C 70V M + S
- Tires: Pirellis Scorpion Rally STR
It’s a front suspension, but in the UK, it says Adjustable, and in the United States, it’s Fully Adjustable.
The image of pre-loading and extension/pressure adjustment is fully adjustable, but it doesn’t look like it looks .
Equipped with 2020 model TENERE700
The engine is MT-07. The 689cc water-cooled para-twin frame with a steel pipe double cradle. It is different from MT-07. 16 Litre fuel tank. The cruising range is 350km.
The over- tank cap is off-vehicle-like and has 4 LED headlight screens. That’s cool, 43mm inverted fork.
Travel is a mystery whether the 210mm adjustment mechanism is on the extension side.
We don’t know if it’s adjustable. The tires are Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR. The 21-inch front and 18-inch rear calipers are Brembo’s Japan-type preloaders, and back suspension links are flexible on the extension side.
The swingarm comes from the aluminum. The rear caliper is also a blender style cockpit that has left switch. There is a hazard.
Right switch. Knuckle guard. It’s a must in winter. LCD meter that is not color. You can switch the ABS on / off with the button on the lower right of the speedo meter. The accessory bar is standard equipment.
The electronic control is about ABS. It is a pretty simple configuration.
2020 model equipped with TENERE700 accessories
here Explorer Pack. These accessories standard in Europe.
- Aluminum side case (one side 37L, total 74L)
- Side case stay
- Side case key
- Center stand
- Skid plate
- Mono-sea truck (the one that makes it easy to put luggage on the tandem seat part)
- Engine guard
There are details and prices on the link, so if you are interested, please go there.
It is a pack with enhanced adventure power.
Quote source: Tenere 700 – Motorcycles – Yamaha Motor
Rally packs. Oh, the prototype was something like this.
- Rally sheet
- Akrapovic silencer (slip-on)
- Chain guide
- Radiator protector
- License plate holder
- LED turn signal
- Tank pad
Here is a pack that gives rise in power.
It’s a mystery that this area enters Japan, but it will. Everything is a mystery.
Here is the official video. Somehow, the release in Japan is quite late.The YZF-R1 is also scheduled in a regular lineup.