The 2021 Yamaha ‘E-Vino’ is all set to arrive on November 20th. And Yamaha plans to bring the ‘ E-Vino’ in new colour schemes.
Yamaha Motor will change the paint schemes of the electric scooter “E-Vino” and release it as a 2021 model.
- How soon do we see Electric Jawa?
- 4 must-know facts about the new 2021 Honda cbr600rr
- KTM RC 125 now arrives in a new paint scheme
- Limited edition SWM ace of spades 500
The 2021 model comes with two paint schemes.
- ‘ Yellow/ White ‘ which comes with dual-tone white and bit of dark yellow. At the same time, white dominates on the entire structure.
- The second paint scheme is ‘White’, which is standard white. Yamaha to make it look sharp made changes in the graphic colour from black to dark navy.
Yellow and White
With just 68 kgs the ‘E-Vino’ comes with a new removable 50V lithium-ion battery (weight 6kg). Remove the charge and connect it to the indoor charger indoors.
The cruising range on a full charge is approximately 29km * 2. (58km with optional spare battery).
The design combines the cuteness with large storage capacity.
The easy-to-read and easy-to-understand digital LCD meter also pay attention to the cuteness of the design.
The capacity of the trunk under the seat is about 10 litres. So one can easily store the spare batteries.
More trunk space
Plus the front pocket can hold 500ml bottle. For a comfortable riding position, the ‘E-Vino’ comes with the flat footboard. To add it also gets a white colour robust suspension.
And to avoid any mischief, the scooter gets the key shutter.
The lithium-ion lightweight battery comes with a 50V high energy density lithium-ion battery.
It uses BMS (Battery Management System) with optimal settings in the low-temperature range.
50V lithium battery
Besides, the motor comes optimally controlled by the controller according to the battery temperature, enabling smooth running at all times.
The price in Japan is 259,600 yen.