Last EICMA we saw SWM bringing five different models in the capacity of 125cc to 500cc.
- OutLaw 125: It is a scrambler model that looks rugged and aligns with SMWs classic looks. With the paint of the scheme of grey with silver tint, the model looks different, especially with the read seat on it.
For relaxing ride the handlebars are upright. The engine seems like a para-twin. The exhausts go little backwards. To give it a radical look the SWM in a graffiti way on the fuel tank. The Outlaw 125 gets the offroad tires.
- Aces of Spaces 125: Aces of Spaces 125 is similar to Outlaw 125; however, exterior changes in terms of Black Matte paint scheme. Plus the seat comes in two-tone colours red and black.
- Outlaw 500: The elder sibling to Outlaw 125 it gets 500cc engine with two-sided exhausts. The paint scheme and other exterior factors do remain the same as Outlaw 125.
- Aces of Spaces 500: Aces of Spaces 500 uses the same engine of Outlaw 500; however, exterior changes in terms of Black Matte paint scheme. Plus the seat comes in two-tone colours red and black.
- Six Days: It is slightly different from the Outlaw 500 and Aces of Spaces 500. It comes with a Military green paint scheme with a black colour seat. It is an Enduro model with exhausts pulled up slightly at the rear.
Details of Ace of Spades 500
SWM now plans to bring the Ace of Spades 500 in limited copies for a limited time. The 500 gets the Scrambler avatar with a rigorously tested 445cc motor.
The Ace of Spades 500 is a homologated Euro 4 variant, and it doesn’t require approval when it comes to the start of Euro 5.
Although the Ace of Spades 500 comes with single-cylinder air-cooled 445cc motor, the aesthetics look lovely with the entire package mostly covered in black.
Other specs involve the electric starter, plus the 445cc motor gets the six-speed transmission. To extend the structure comes supported by stereo struts at the rear and USD 47 forks on the opposite end.
And the important thing we see here is the tubular steel frame which also supports the structure plus 813mm seat height.
With ABS the 500 has 220 mm disc brakes at the rear and 320 mm disc on the opposite.
The lights consist of LED headlights on the front and same at the rear. 17.5 litres capacity of the fuel tank with steel exhausts. The digital circular dash properly aligns with the entire 500cc Scrambler.
What more? Well, the tire duties are performed by the 150/60 on the rear and 120/70 tire on the front.
In Europe, the Ace of Spades 500 retails at Euro 5,499 plus with extra cost.