Suzuki brings new paint schemes for Gixxer and Gixxer SF
Suzuki Motorcycles India has brought in new paint schemes for naked Gixxer and fully Gixxer SF.
- Now the naked Gixxer will come with two new paint schemes, and they are pearl mira red and metallic triton blue.
- Whereas its fully-faired sister will come in a new paint scheme which is pearl mira red.
With these new paint schemes, Suzuki has increased the price tags on these bikes. However, the original prices don’t burn your pockets as Suzuki has very sensibly increased the prices.
- Only Rs 560 increase on the naked Gixxer which meant now the naked Gixxer will retail at Rs 1,14,500 whereas.
- On fully-faired Suzuki Gixxer SF 150 bs6, the price goes up by Rs 1,030, which means the Gixxer SF will come with Rs 1,24,970 price tag.
- All prices are ex-showroom Delhi.
Suppose you ask us if there is a change in specs. Our answer is No. Suzuki has kept the specs as is with both sisters having 155cc, air-cooled engine capable to gave 13.5bhp and 13.8Nm.
The other goodies both the bikes come with are LEDs on front and rear with five-speed transmission.LCD dash with standard blinkers.