Significantly less was talked about this concept although we know that it comes from the KTM 790 Adventure R.
Original Husqvarna Norden 601
The new concept had all the below goodies. To us, the original picture looks like the ideas come from Cafe Racer and the Adventure bikes.
- The round dark headlight inspired by a Cafe Racer or preferably from Vitpilen.
- The flat handle makes the help get the rider composure at ease.
- The TFT dash does look good.
- Paint scheme the glossy black with few lines near the tank the dark yellow lines below the seat looks great.
- Luggage mounted skillfully at the rear.
- Exhaust looks neat and clean, and that does go with the overall paint scheme of the bike.
And we saw this Husqvarna 901 Norden concept. We said, “This is must for a production “.
Well, when Husqvarna released the Norden 901 Concept at EICMA 2019.
We said,” This is a must for production” and we do believe Husqvarna had heard us.
However, Husqvarna hasn’t disclosed any specs. We could think about how the concept may take shape.
- The base as we see is KTM 790 Adventure R and comes with 889 cc motor with 121 horses.
- On the other hand, we think it may not get the same power as 121 horses and may come tuned slightly less.
- Other features the production version may get are rear WP suspension and the USD form at the front.
- The 18-inch rim at the rear with 21 inches at the show.
- The concept also throws light on the two-cylinder motor comes under the colossal engine protector.
- LEDs come with relaxed round shape and colossal fuel tank.
- Brakes to get the covers.
The concept is good enough to attract much attention, and it indeed did.
As for the arrival, Husqvarna is going aggressive, and we may see this production version soon in the market.
Possibly in 2020.
Now we thought we would bring some change in the paint scheme.
Husqvarna Norden LWG paint scheme
We have made the paint scheme a little brighter and have used the lime green colour on the fuel tank as well as strips on the wheel.
The headlight becomes brighter.