Check out this heated saddle from Wunderlich for the BMW R 1250 GS
Recently, aftermarket outfit Wunderlich announced the release of the Aktivcomfort heated saddle for BMW’s R 1250 GS. This seat isn’t just plug-and-play. It arrives with BMW in mind, so you won’t have to be a genius with a soldering gun to install it.
Wunderlich manufactures their seat seats with a characteristic, ergonomic 3D contour that lets riders become one with their BMW.
- At Misano KTM’s Pedrosa to get back on the saddle
- The new BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GS Adv BS6 to arrive
- The ultralight BMW 1250 GS legend concept by Bezzi
- The new BMW Motorrad R 1300 GS caught lurking
The shape and angle of the carefully crafted, progressively structured. Dual-layer seat core support the back’s ergonomically beneficial, natural posture.
Riding is a relaxing affair, and thus there’s no doubt that relaxed sitting adds a severe plus to passive safety.
How does it work?
With the ThermoPro coating.The temperature of this seat at the peak of summer is up to 25°C lower than standard, untreated cover materials.
AKTIVKOMFORT seat comes with adjustable seat heating. This seat replaces the original seat.
The original seat’s prerequisite already includes the heating option. And the bike has the appropriate power supply.
It must establish a connection to the bike’s electrical system. And this is done with the matching, pre-assembled cable; Plug & Play.
The individual setting of the desired heating level can be made as usual via the corresponding vehicle menu for the Rider Seat and via an easily accessible switch for the Passenger Seat.
The same applies to all AKTIVKOMFORT seats. Sophistcated construction prevents the “buckling” of the cushions.
And the sitting pressure is equally distributed over a large area.Resulting in a noticeably lower specific pressure load.
Further, they offer perfect hold and active, reliable control during accelerated riding, especially when braking.
With Wunderlich’s very own support contour. These scary moments while braking are now a thing of the past.
The innovative, ergonomic 3D shape ensures pressure points on the inner thighs while standing at the lights are now a distant memory.
- Seat with comfort seat heating Smart Plug & Play.
- A relaxed and active riding experience adds a definite plus to passive safety.
- You can set the heating levels via the menu.
- Two heating levels to choose from via an easily accessible switch for the Passenger Seat.
- Ergonomic 3D contour to support the natural posture of the back. And comfortable leg position while riding and standing.
- Progressive two-layer construction with a soft top layer. And rigid core guarantees comfort because the seat doesn’t buckle.
- The sitting pressure is equally distributed over a larger area. Resulting in noticeably optimized weight distribution.
- Distinct concave profile to relax.
- Refined “Dropped Cut” seams.
- Embroidered Wunderlich logo and
- Made in Germany.
- Cover material with ThermoPro coating.
- Progressive, dual-layer seat core structure.
- Sweat-reducing, grippy cover material. Combined with pin-tucks in Alcantara, dropped “Cut” seams.
- Taped and welded seams for 100% tightness on modern PFAFF hot air welding machines and
- High-strength “RoburC” shell for construction.
- Integrated functional design
- Wunderlich premium product
- Produced in small batches
- Made in Germany