Based in Elmenhorst near Hamburg team Doc Jensen are the masters of custom.
They typically make customs using the base as Guzzi motorcycles.
Their latest cafe-racer custom looks very different and brings back the memories of the classic retro racers.
Holographic Hammer has designed the swanky fuel tank and the seat.
Combination of two colour paint scheme black and silver goes with the entire structure.Doc Jensen logo embedded near the front portion of the engine looks versatile too.
- Style: design Retro Cafe Racer | Doc Jensen & Holographic Hammer.
- Base: frame MOTO GUZZI 1000SP shortened and modified.
- Engine 942 cc³ Air-oil-cooled V-two-cylinder.
- Power Measurement results in 71.5 HP at 7250 1 / min.
- Torque Messerbenis 83.5 Nm at 3910 1 / min.
- Carburetor Dell` Orto PHF 36 with open suction funnels.
- Ignition system silent hectic power block.
- Electrics DJG special wiring harness | silent hectic components Acewell instrument cluster, keyless ignition lock | Lithium-ion battery with DJG battery holder coupling Two-disc clutch – relieved and balanced.
- Front-wheel: Cast rim 2.15 x 18 inches | Tires 100/90 – 18V.
- Rear-wheel:Cast rim 2.15 x 18 inches | 120/90 – 18V tires.
- Front brakes Brake disc with 300 mm ø and two-piston brake callipers.
- Rear brake Integral system – brake disc 242 mm ø.
- Vehicle weight 193 kg – without petrol – with all oils.
- Seat height 830 mm upper edge of the seat to floor variable.
Source: Doc Jensen