Ducati has unveiled accessories for its naked phenomenon ‘ Streetfighter V4’.
The accessories have an intention to make the bike look cooler with added performance objective.
What all does it get?
- The high-end titanium Akra exhaust with less weight and excellent sound note.
- According to Ducati, it weighs astonishing 5.5 kgs less and also gets the updated software for reliable engine dominance, mid-range power and torque. Now, this also boosts the power by cool 6 per cent.
- The 3 kg lighter magnesium wheels compared to standard wheels adds another feather in the cap. Which again are more delicate when compared to the Ducati streetfighter V4s by around 0.7 kgs.
- Another useful accessory is STM EVO-SBK dry clutch kit which comes with a half-open carbon cover. Now, this is used only for tracks.
- Heel guards made from carbon to mount them on the tank and footrests.
- Rizoma Adjustable footrest now allows rider for better seating position.
- Ducati has also brought a new handle to enhance the grips.
All in all, we see a plethora of accessories to enhance both performances and look of the Fight formula.