The upcoming Ducati Multistrada V4 2021 S is caught lurking in the woods. The spy shots went viral on social media.
We hear Ducati will unveil at the Ducati World Premiere. The model will come in a single variant.
The upcoming Multi V4 is a combination of both Multistrada 1260 Enduro and Multistrada 1260.
However, the upcoming Multi V4 will also replace the Multi 1260 Enduro and Multistrada 1260.
What do we see from these spy shots?
- Liquid cool engine.
- Resin parts around the engine are different.
- Camouflage is gone.
- The rear frame, front fender, and swingarm come in black.
- You can see the shape without the mask of the tail and swingarm.
- Back seat measuring equipment? We think it is simple, or is it disappeared.
- The front blinker seems to follow the side cowl.
- Rear blinker, is it too broad?
- There is no displacement information at the moment.
- However, it will get the full LED headlights, taillights with DRLs.
- Bluetooth to be present in the dash, large exhaust and windscreen which is adjustable.
We think it is unpleasant if a radar was to attach to the face, but again we also believe it is an excellent photo.
If Ducati doesn’t change. By January 2021, the Multi V4 will arrive in the US.
So those who are concerned about they will have to wait a little longer.
However, it’s kind of gorgeous to deploy the platform with the latest SS engine.
The other feeling we have with the inclusion of V4 in the Multistrada the price may well rise.
The upcoming Multi V4 will go head-on with KTM 1290 Super Adventure R and BMW R 1250 GS.