Bolognese giant Ducati is going aggressive towards each motorcycle class. Recently we did saw the first Superleggera V4 delivered.
Ducati boss Claudio Domenicali himself delivered no 01/500 Superleggera V4 with a certificate of authenticity to the first lucky owner. Much of it is mention on our Facebook page.
Now there isn’t any surprise when Ducati’s V4 architecture came into existence we knew Ducati would use it in a different class.
Again coming back to the point the Multistrada V4 is the next hot topic.
Multistrada V4 was spied in March this year and now again it is spotted.
It does look the same when compared with previous spy shot.
- Resin parts around the engine are so different.
- Camouflage is gone.
- The rear frame, front fender, and swingarm come in black.
- You can see the shape without the mask of the tail and swingarm.
- Back seat measuring equipment? We think it is simple, or is it disappeared.
- The front blinker seems to follow the side cowl.
- Rear blinker, is it too broad?
We think it is unpleasant if a radar was to attach to the face, but again we also believe it is an excellent photo. Such a look is also good.
If Ducati doesn’t change, we think Ducati will announce the new Multistrada V4 at the end of the year.
So those who are concerned about they will have to wait a little longer.
However, it’s kind of gorgeous to deploy the platform with the latest SS engine.
The other feeling we have with the inclusion of V4 in the Multistrada the price may well rise.