Well, when Husqvarna released the Norden 901 Concept at EICMA 2019. We said, ” This is a must for production”. We believe Husqvarna has heard us.
Norden from Husqvarna is a concept that was just unveiled by Husqvarna and is an adventure/tourer concept.
Not much is talked about this concept although we know that it comes from the KTM 790 Adventure R. Feedback to bring this concept into production comes from motorcycle fraternity and all the motorcycle fans who had seen this concept.
- The round dark headlight inspired by a Cafe Racer or rather from Vitpilen.
- The flat handle makes the help get the rider composure at ease.
- The TFT screen again is something to look at.
- Paint scheme the glossy black with few lines near the tank the yellow dark lines below the seat looks great.
- Luggage mounted skillfully at the rear.
- Exhaust looks neat and clean and that does go with the overall paint scheme of the bike.
- It gets 889.5 cc parallel-twin engine specifically tuned for adventure travel.
- 21” front wheel, 18” rear wheel.
- The motorcycle also will be light and expected to get good torque.
We also hope that the production model is similar to the concept that Husqvarna had brought
We will keep you updated on when Husqvarna plans to unveil the production version as well as the price tag for this model.
Source : Husqvarna