News: Suzuki’s 2020 VStorm teaser
In April 2019 the VStrom 1000 was spied in Italy. Now we have an official teaser from Suzuki.
Old vs New
- The screen is completely updated.
- Headlight gets a new look that is horizontal but long and it does look like LED.
- Indicators are light bulbs.
- Cowls are dissimilar.
- The engine looks similar and looks like there is no change.
- The front fender is the same as the current.
- The rear frame and carrier look similar to the current.
- Swingarms and wheels are also the same when compared with the current.
- Comes with EURO5 norms.
- Will also get electronically controlled throttle
Now the question is it comes with the electronically controlled throttle will it also get cruise control?
Well, there are chances that we can’t deny.
The new VStorm will be unveiled in upcoming EICMA and we are eager.