Well, when Husqvarna released the Norden 901 Concept at EICMA 2019. We said,” This is a must for production”. We believe Husqvarna has heard us.
Norden from Husqvarna is a concept unveiled and is an adventure/tourer concept.
- Bimota KB4 is spied
- Custom Yamaha MT-01 by Titan motorcycles
- 2021 KTM 890 Adventure
- Vinoora scooter from Yamaha
Husqvarna is still tight-lipped about this concept although we know it comes from the KTM 790 Adventure R.
Norden 901 Concept
Feedback to bring this concept into production comes from motorcycle fraternity and all the motorcycle fans who had seen this concept.
The new concept has all the below goodies. To us, the original concept looks like the ideas come from Cafe Racer and the Adventure bikes.
- Cafe Racer or Vitpilen inspired round dark headlight.
- The flat handle makes the help get the rider a good composure.
- The TFT screen again is marvellous.
- Paint scheme the glossy black lines near the tank the dark yellow lines below the seat looks great.
- Luggage mounted skillfully at the rear.
- Exhaust looks neat and clean and does go with the overall paint scheme of the bike.
- It gets 889.5cc parallel-twin engine tuned explicitly for adventure travel.
- 21″ front wheel, 18″ rear wheel.
- The motorcycle also will be light and expected to get adequate torque.
Today we talk about the production version, as the production variant image went viral on the internet.
Difference between concept and production
The top is a production variant while down is the concept
The production variant image is in black and white. However, we still can find out the difference.
- We also don’t see the crash bars in the concept, but then they could be made available as accessories.
- The exhaust in the concept is all black while the production variant gets the silver colour exhaust.
- Absence of the disc guards in the production variant.
- The production variant has the license place holder and the mirrors.
One thing also may happen is that Husqvarna may provide all of the above as accessories.
Now that being said, we are indeed waiting to see the actual production variant.