Husqvarna already has Svartpilen and Vitpilen 250 in India, and for two these motorcycles, Husqvarna has raised the price.
Both these motorcycles come with 248.76cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cool motor and it calibrates to 30.84 hp (23kW) of power and 24Nm torque.
- Husqvarna Norden 901 concept vs production
- Husqvarna’s new 701 Enduro Lr
- 2021 Kawasaki Ninja specs,price and more
- Do we see one more style in CCM’s portfolio?
Although these motorcycles carry the same components, however, they do differ in style. The Vitpilen 250 is more towards the Cafe racer style, while the Svartpilen 250 is more towards the Scrambler style.
Both these motorcycles come with the same full LED lights, trellis steel frame, digital dash, suspensions, ABS and the disc brakes.
Therefore Vitplen 250 gets the low handlebars while we see raised handlebars on the Svartpilen 250.
The previous cost of both these motorcycles was Rs 1,85,000; however, with the increase in price we see.
- Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 price in India now comes at Rs 1,86,752 while
- Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 price in India now comes at Rs 1,87,136.
Remember there are no upgrades in these motorcycles.