Isle of Man TT
The most ferocious motorcycle event, ” Isle of Man,” starts from 30th May 2020. Few of the manufacturers who are involved in this event are
- Honda with 250 plus wins
- Yamaha 230 plus wins£
- Suzuki 100 plus wins
- Norton 90 plus wins and
- Kawasaki 40 plus wins.
These are all-time top 5 manufacturers with all-time wins.
Apart from the above, there is one manufacturer Tyco BMW, the factory team of BMW, which has a partnership with the TAS Racing Team.
Since 2014 BMW provides there most eligible livery S1000RR. In 2018 they had built another high-end version of S1000RR that is HP4 for Michael Dunlop.
Michael Dunlop is one of the most influential riders of TT who has 19 wins to date under his belt. This HP4 is on sale at Charles Hurst Motorrad’s fan club.
Current HP4 is 229th livery among the 750 limited editions that are different from other sets of HP4’s.
What does this special livery get?
- You will be able to see the Tyco BMW Team name on the fairings. With all the sponsor’s name on the bike.
- BMW’s fleet manager, Philip Neill, is responsible for providing all the vehicle certification documents.
- The livery comes all-Clad in carbon fiber frame, wheel frame, and fairing.
- The livery gets 215hp SBK dedicated engine. Front brakes are Brembo integrated WSBK GP4-PR and the rear Brembo 4-piston WSBK caliper.
- Suspension duties are performed by Ohlins FGR 300 WSBK fork on the front and Ohlins TTX 36 GP rear shock.
- Electronic control is altogether different from the factory bike.
- Akrapovic 4-2-1 WSBK fiber exhausts.
- The electronic package is robust that has Adjustable DTC dynamic tracking control with +/- 7 segments.
- Engine brakes with +/- 7 segments adjustable.
- The livery also gets Riding mode, ejection start, lap speed, and 2D data recording instruments.
- WSBK button that helps rider for better control on the track.
With a price tag of 50,000 pounds, this is a high-end track machine on sale the new rider will also get technical help if there is any need of a configuration of suspension.
Also, with the livery, the buyer gets hold of the parking rug and parking frame. If you need to catch hold of this exclusive livery, do get in touch with Charles Hurst Motorrad’s.
Source : Charles Hurst Motorrad
Our talk with Elisava Racing Team
Suter MMX 500
Triumph Italy gets new Marketing manager
Lamborghini to sponsor Pramac Racing Team
Top 5 facts about the new BMW E Power Roadster