Triumph Italy gets Alberto Marazzini as Marketing and PR Manager
Alberto Marazzini, 42, takes charge of the Marketing and PR Manager of Triumph Motorcycles, Italy.
- He began his career in 2003 after graduating from the IULM University of Milan.
- Alberto has graduated in Marketing and Business Communication.
- He intially worked as account manager with diverse agencies in advertising.
- In 2009 Alberto moved to BMW Motorrad , Italy. There he worked in motorcycle capacity with marketing and product department and later for scooter and motorsport segment.
- In 2009 he had plans to switch his career into company world and joined BMW Italia.
- In the past he has worked with some of the most famous advertising agencies in Milan (Ata De Martini; Publicis ; Young & Rubicam).
Pic Credits : Lulop
Jorge Lorenzo on his comeback
Profile of the week: Wayne Rainey
Yamaha R3 price in Europe
Ducati Locman unveils new range of time pieces