Jawa Motorcycles part of Mahindra and Mahindra has unveiled its most awaited Perak a Bobber style motorcycle in India. Jawa will start the booking of Perak from January 1, 2020. and the deliveries will commence from April 2020.
Close to four months waiting period.
Perak will be an important weapon in Jawas lineup as the motorcycle is made to attract both the young and old age motorcycle community with its feel-good features.
- Most important is Perak is aligned with BS6 emission norms.
- A single-seater bobber style motorcycle that has a low stance with a flat handle for a comfortable ride.
- Exhausts are expanded, fenders are chopped, mirrors at the end of the grips. It has altogether a different styling.
- The engine is 334cc, liquid cool, single-cylinder that churns 30hp of power.
- Larger bore makes the engine slightly enlarged.
- Disc Brakes with dual-channel and ABS will come as standard.
- Perak also gets altogether different suspension and subframe as compared to Jawa and Jawa Forty Two.
The Perak is priced at Rs 1.94 Lakhs ex-showroom Delhi.
Source : Jawa