Kawasaki has launched the new Z900 Kawasaki 2021 in India.
- Comes with traction control, ABS, four riding modes out of four two are power modes.
- Bookings are already open.
- Well, the new Z900 Kawasaki 2021 gets Rs 30,000 expensive compared to the outgoing variant.
- It is BS6 compliant.
Well, the power figures are still under the wraps. However there are two trims one gets the power up to 125 hp, and the slightly lower-trim gets 95 hp of power.
Kawasaki has now officially unveiled the new Z900 in India. As far as we know, only one trim will be available in India.
When compared, the outgoing BS4 model had 123 hp.
The new Z900 further gets.
Four different driving modes, including two power modes, are new compared to the earlier version.
However, now we have more information on the new Kawasaki Z900 as the price and release date was under the hood.
In Japan, we may see two paint schemes Senna Gray Green and Chinakuro Red. However, there are four paint schemes.
- Metallic spark black / Metallic flat spark black,
- Metallic sparkle /Metallic spark black.
- Candy lime green / Metallic spark black, and
- Pearl blizzard white / Metallic spark black. We feel they are for Europe.
Kawasaki Z900 was born in 2017 and had is released via Kawasaki’s Sugomi design concept.
Sugomi essentially is the state of the art design concept, and it allows the rider to have better handling of the bike with great focus and low crouching position.
The chassis is robust with the trellis frame. New Z900 has a natural aura and aligns to Sugomi design.
Plus, Kawasaki has built the right balance for Z900 with power and makes the handling better and more comfortable.
To control torque, Kawasaki is said to assemble the air filter design so that air intake is relieved.
It weighs around 210 kgs and 209 for Non- ABS models and also gets itself align with Euro 4 Standards. It also comes with Assist & Slipper Clutch.
Kawasaki Europe has also released a new colour for Z900.
However, India gets only two paint schemes.
- Metallic spark black / Metallic flat spark black and
- Candy lime green / Metallic spark black.
The new Z900 retails at the price of Rs 7.99 lakh (ex-showroom).
- Engine type: Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-Line Four
- Compression ratio :11.8:1
- Valve system: DOHC, 16 valves
- Bore x stroke : 73.4 x 56 mm
- Displacement :948 cm³
- Fuel system: Fuel injection: Ø 36 mm x 4 with sub-throttle
- Starting system: Electric
- Lubrication: Forced lubrication, wet sump
- Frame type: Trellis, high-tensile steel
- Trail: 110 mm
- Wheel travel front: 120 mm
- Wheel travel rear:140 mm
- Tyre, front:120/70ZR17M/C (58W)
- Tyre, rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W)
- Steering angle L/R:33° / 33°
- L x W x H : 2,070 x 825 x 1,080 mm
- Wheelbase :1,455 mm
- Ground clearance:145 mm
- Fuel capacity:17 litres
- Seat height:820 mm
- Curb mass: 212 kg