- Levi’s and Royal Enfield collaborate.
- The collaboration brings a new collection of jackets, tees and riding denim.
- The collection starts from Rs 1,499 to Rs 6,999.
Royal Enfield and Levi’s collaborates to bring a collection of tees, jackets and more.
Royal Enfield already has its own apparel line. Collaboration with Levi’s does mean it will add more impetus.
The collaboration also offers a lot in terms of variety like Cordura denim, shirts, tees and jackets.
Well, it is wise to know the collection doesn’t have pure riding gear. It is a causal gear without any armours or protection.
Another thing to note is they also have created tees with the help of Toria James, who is a famous UK based artist.
- Tees range starts from Rs 1,499 to Rs 1,699
- Denim does come from Rs 4,999 to Rs 6,999.
- The jacket comes at a range of Rs 7,999.
HD Japan brings the project ” SEEK for FREEDOM”
Royal Enfield ‘ Meteor 350 ‘ brochure is leaked
Is TVS in the bid to buy Norton?
Classic cars build Royal Enfield electric bullet
Chanel commissioned Veldt for Pharrell William Helmets