Join us for unveiling the Red Bull KTM Factory Racing and the Tech3 KTM Factory Racing teams for the 2022 MotoGP World Championship. See the fresh KTM RC16 liveries and hear the ambitions and goals for the forthcoming Grand Prix campaign.
KTM will surge ahead with their Grand Prix targets in 2022. Two former world champions are in their midst.
All four riders are proven GP winners – two in the premier class – and the two great stars of the 2021 Moto2™ campaign come in as rookies to match another term of refinement for the KTM RC16.
The first pre-season tests in Malaysia and Indonesia draw close, so here is the chance to see the new liveries in 2022 because everything gets very fast indeed.
Exclusive media opportunities and materials will follow the launch. Listen to Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Brad Binder and Miguel Oliveira. As well as new Team Manager Francesco Guidotti.
And Tech3 KTM Factory Racing’s Remy Gardner and Raul Fernandez as KTM race management also outline their expectations for the throttle-pinning calendar ahead.
- When: Thursday 27th January 10.00 CET
- Where: KTM.com, KTM Factory Racing and KTM Official Social Media channels
- Who: Brad Binder, Miguel Oliveira, Remy Gardner, Raul Fernandez and KTM Race Management
- What: Video presentation previewing the 2022 MotoGP season with exclusive interviews for media only followed by media opportunities
- Exclusively for Media: Photo downloads, rights-free video interviews and transcripts
- Webex Media debriefs: From 11.00 CET with riders and management.