The RAFBF 100 Spitfire. Built to commemorate 100 years of the Royal Air Force.
Limited to only 100 copies the sale of these machines will generate over £100k for the RAF Benevolent Fund.
The particular choice to personalize and configure the bike adds more value to the buyer.
The configurations choices involve.
- Special Equipment has Smoked fly screen, headlight guard, lithium-ion charger, exhaust heat wrap.
- Handlebar option has flat handler option.
- Performance has Ohlin’s race pack, Ohlins fork kit and Ohlins rear shock.
- The weather has a choice of the air filter cover.
- And then the buyer has even the option to buy an exclusive leather wallet.
The choice to configure the bike is here.
Photos by Ambientlife Photography
Source: CCM Motorcycles