Honda has launched the new ‘CBR400R’ in Japan and will release on July 31(Friday).
CBR400R comes equipped with water-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, in-line 2-cylinder, 399cc engine.
The CBR400R adopts an aggressive full cowl styling and an engine with smooth and powerful output characteristics from low and middle rpm range to high rpm range.
Apart from the logo design, there are no changes when compared with 2019 model.
By adopting the same “CBR” logo design as the CBR1000RR-R, the highest peak sports model in Honda, Honda has further strengthened the worldview of CBR.
The three-body colours continue to be adopted.
- Grand Prix Red, which has a racing image,
- Matt Axis Gray Metallic, which has a fearless impression and
- Pearl Glare White, which has a sharp impression.
Change in Price
For the new model, there is an increase in price by 14,700 yen.
- Price of 2019 Model:793,800 yen.
- Price of 2020 Model: 808,500 yen
Annually Honda plans to sale 1,000 units. As this model is Euro4 Honda may well have to think if they need to export in Europe and other countries.
Source: Honda Japan