Alvaro Bautista’s mastery in WorldSBK proceeded at the Pirelli Thai Round at the Chang International Circuit, taking three successes from three races, to keep up his 100% unbeaten record since joining the MOTUL FIM Superbike World Championship.
Race Two of the World Superbike at the Chang Circuit occurred today with the predominance of Alvaro Bautista who was progressively immaculate. The Ducati racer is by and by the victor with a hole of as long as 10 seconds from Jonathan Rea. Race truly feels limp ..
First Row in the Contents of Alvaro Bautista, Jonathan Rea and Alex Lowes. Race this time without Leon Camier and the host who showed up as the Thitipong Warokorn Wildcard in light of the fact that they slammed while experiencing the Superpole Race this evening.The race occurred for 20 Laps
Three Final Laps Michael Van Der Mark, Leon Haslam and Marco Melandri came back to battle for fourth spot.
The last two laps in the ninth race between Jordi Torres and Toprak Razgatlioglu occurred once more.
Until the Last Lap There was no change Alvaro Bautista won the second arrangement at the Chang International Circuit pursued by Jonathan Rea and Alex Lowes.
The historical backdrop of made Alvaro Bautista main Rider to win back to back with a sum of 6 Victories. This implies all in the spotless tripe Bautista.
- Alvaro Bautista ESP Aruba.it Racing – Ducati 20 laps
- Jonathan Rea GBR Kawasaki Racing Team + 10,053s
- Alex Lowes Pata Yamaha GBR + 12,368s
- Michael van der Mark NED Pata Yamaha + 17,378s
- Leon Haslam GBR Kawasaki Racing Team + 17,518s
- Marco Melandri ITA GRT Yamaha + 18,925s
- Sandro Cortese GER GRT Yamaha + 23,281s
- Michael Ruben Rinaldi ITA Barni Racing Team Ducati + 28,444s
- Toprak Razgatlioglu TUR Kawasaki Puccetti Racing + 33,156s
- Jordi Torres ESP Team Kawasaki Racing Champion + 33,224s
- Markus Reiterberger GER BMW WorldSBK Team + 40.164s
- Ryuichi Kiyonari JPN Moriwaki Althea Honda Team + 53,511s
- Alessandro Delbianco ITA Althea Mie Racing Team Honda + 1m – Did not wrap up
- Chaz Davies GBR Aruba.it Racing – Ducati
- Tom Sykes, BMW WorldSBK Team GBR
- Leandro Mercado ARG Orelac Racing VerdNatura Kawasaki – Did not begin
- Leon Camier GBR Moriwaki Althea Honda Team
- Thitipong Warokorn THA Kawasaki Thailand Racing Team
- Eugene Laverty IRE Team Go Eleven Ducati
Source : WSBK