News : Japan gets new Kawasaki Z650 and will be unveiled on Feb 1,2019
Kawasaki Z650 is middle weight street fighter that can easily handle and has excellent sports performance.
- It takes help of parallel twin engine, which emphasizes torque in the low and medium speed range.
- Bike provided a strong acceleration and a direct throttle response for a rider giving good riding experience
- It is lightweight,compact and powerful and easy to maneuver having good agile motor performance.
- It contributes to the ride which stimulates the senses boasted by Super Naked Z and is inspired by elder sibling Z900 and ‘Sugomi’ design
- For the Z950’s 2019 model, there is no change in specifications and equipment, body color & graphics change. Gets two new color schemes Metallic Flat Spark Black × Metallic Spark Black and Storm Cloud Blue × Pearl Storm Gray is developed in two colors.
It will be released on Feb 1, 2019 and 782 6240 yen in Japan.
|ar name (common name)||Z 650||Primary reduction ratio / secondary reduction ratio||2.095 (88/42) / 3.066 (46/15)|
|Model||2BL-ER 650H||Frame type||diamond|
|Full length × full width × full height||2,055 mm x 775 mm x 1,080 mm||Suspension system||Previous||Telescopic (inner tube diameter 41 mm)|
|Interaxis distance||1,410 mm||rear||Swing arm (horizontal back link)|
|Minimum ground clearance||130 mm||Wheel travel||Previous||125 mm|
|Seat height||790 mm||rear||130 mm|
|Caster / Trail||24 ° 00 ‘/ 100 mm||tire size||Previous||120/70 ZR 17 M / C 58 W|
|Engine type / valve type||Water-cooled 4-stroke parallel 2-cylinder / DOHC 4 valve||rear||160/60 ZR 17 M / C 69 W|
|Total displacement||649 cm³||Wheel size||Previous||17 M / C x MT 3.50|
|Inner diameter x stroke / compression ratio||83.0 mm × 60.0 mm / 10.8: 1||rear||17 M / C x MT 4.50|
|Maximum output||50 kW (68 PS) / 8,000 rpm||Brake type||Previous||Dual disc 300 mm (outer diameter)|
|Maximum torque||65 N · m (6.6 kgf · m) / 6,500 rpm||rear||Single disc 220 mm (outer diameter)|
|Starting method||Self starter||Steering angle (left / right)||35 ° / 35 °|
|Ignition method||Battery & Coil (Transistor Ignition)||Vehicle weight||187 kg|
|Lubrication method||Semi dry sump||Fuel used||Unleaded Regular Gasoline|
|Engine oil capacity||2.3 L||Fuel tank capacity||15 L|
|Fuel supply system||Fuel Injection||Riding capacity||2 people|
|Transmission type||Normal 6-stage return||Fuel consumption rate (km / L) * 1||32.1 km / L (Reported value by the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport: 60 km / h · Stationary fuel consumption value, when riding 2 people) * 2|
|Clutch type||Wet type multi-plate||24.0 km / L (WMTC mode value class 3-2, when riding one person) * 3|
|Gear ratio||1st speed||2.437 (39/16)||Minimum turning radius||2.6 m|
|2nd speed||1.714 (36/21)||Color · Manufacturer’s suggested retail price||Metallic flat spark black|
× metallic spark black
(main body price 728,000 yen, consumption tax 58,240 yen)Storm cloud blue
× pearl storm gray
(main body price 728,000 yen, consumption tax 58, 240 yen)
|3 rd gear||1.333 (32/24)|
|4th speed||1.111 (30/27)|
|5 speed||0.965 (28/29)|
|6th speed||0.851 (23/27)||Country of origin||Kingdom of Thailand|
Is Honda going to bring back VTEC Technology?
Spy shots of new KTM 1290 Adventure and new Triumph Rocket 3
Source : Kawasaki Motors Japan