Okinawa, Gurugram, India based electric two-wheel manufacturer has come up with its new E-Scooter called ‘ Lite ‘.
- Lite will come with LED blinkers.
- LED Headlight and tail light.
- Lite is made with the help steel frame to support its entire package.
- It gets 1.25 kWh lithium-ion portable battery that can go up to 50-60 km in one single charge.
- The optimal speed that Lite has is 25 km/h
- The battery comes with an Anti Theft Mechanism.
- Lite comes in two different colors Sparkle Blue and Sparke White.
- It also gets regenerative braking.
- The Lite also gets a facility to charge mobile phones.
- 160mm of ground clearance.
- Alloy aluminum wheels with 17 liters of under-seat space.
- The battery takes around 4 to 5 hours to charge.
- The lite will come with a 3-year motor and battery warranty.
- Price starts from Rs 59,990 in India.
Keeping in mind this lightweight scooter could be used by ladies says Jeetender Sharma, Founder & Managing Director, Okinawa Autotech Pvt. Ltd.
“Steering the electric vehicle revolution in India, we have been working aggressively towards offering our customers the product that serves their purpose just right. This new range – Lite, is another step in the same direction. We are grateful to have received a good response from our customers and constant support from the government. With this support and encouragement, we are driven to achieve a greener tomorrow”.