One of the best selling variants of Royal Enfield, the Classic 350 now comes in two new paint schemes.
- The hip Orange Embler and
- The mature Metallo Silver
While the specs do remains as is. We see two new paint schemes provides a fresh look to Classic 350.
The Classic 350 is the backbone of Royal Enfield. Born in 2009 the Classic comes in two variants the 350cc and the 500cc.
- All about the Hyosung Aquila GV 125s
- Harley 338r is spied
- Vintage broad trackers
- Honda India brings Dip in Repsol colours
While the 500 gets the EFI for the fuel delivery, the 350cc come with the carburettor.
The 350cc,single-cylinder, four-stroke, twin-spark, air-cooled motor calibrates to make 19.2bhp at 5250 rpm with 28Nm at 4000Nm of torque.
It gets the high torque at the low rpm for maximum pulling power at the low revolutions.
Further the Classic 350cc come with single saddle seat with springs and an optional pillion seat.
The 18inch wheel offers excellent stability. Authentic post-war detailing like the die-cast headlight and vintage graphics does make the Classic 350 as the most sought after bike.
- Type single-cylinder, four-stroke, twin-spark, air-cooled
- Displacement 346cc
- Bore x stroke 70mm x 90mm
- The compression ratio of 8.5: 1
- Maximum power 19.1 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- Maximum torque 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Ignition system transistorised coil ignition
- Clutch wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox 5-speed constant mesh
- Lubrication wet sump
- Engine oil 15 W 50 API, SL grade & above, JASO MA 2
- Fuel supply electronic fuel injection.
- Air cleaner paper element
- Engine start electric/kick
Chassis & suspension
- Type Single downtube, using the engine as a stressed member.
- Front suspension telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel
- Rear suspension twin gas-charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel
- Wheelbase 1370 mm
- Ground clearance 135 mm
- Length 2160 mm
- Width 790 mm (without mirrors)
- Height 1090 mm (without mirrors)
- Seat height
- Kerb weight 192 kg (with 90% Fuel & Oil)
- Fuel capacity 13.5 L
Brakes & tyres
- Tyres Fr. 90/90 – 19
- Tyres Rr. 110/90 – 18
- Brakes front 280mm disc, 2-piston calliper
- Brakes rear disc, 1-piston calliper
- Dual-Channel ABS.
- Electrical system 12 volt – DC
- Battery 12 volt, 8 Ah
- Headlamp 12V, H4-60/55W (halogen)
- Tail lamp 12V, P21/5W
- Turn signal lamp 12V, R10W X 4nos