One electric Trike concept we would like to be in production. And it is Atheris designed by a Transportation design student, Harshul Verma.
- What to expect from Husvarna Svartpilen 125?
- ARC starts to take pre-orders for its Vector
- Laia completes the first stage of Dakar 2021
- Why Honda Racing did not do well in 2020 MotoGP season?
The objective is to build a high-performance three-wheel motorcycle of the future and provide leaning dynamism to change the way trikes are built.
The concept takes inspiration from bush viper ( Hispida Atheris ).
The electric Trike contains
- under the pseudo fuel tank you will be able to see the battery module with a fibreglass cover, graphene cells, and
- The two projectors are present on the hud, and they directly project vital information to the helmet.
- Fast charging port allows the graphene cells to charge in 10 to 15 mins.
- Further, it comes with the dual Travel modes, and electromagnetic suspension adds more stiffness as per the terrain.
- Lastly, the Uniwheel is a which is a rear-wheel act as a separate Uniwheel. The Uniwheel can be detached and can be used for the purpose where there is high traffic and in no heavy motorcycle zone.