The Kawasaki Racing World Superbike Team (WSBK) has announced an auction for fans to bid on one of the limited edition ZX-10RR Superbikes that KRT has raced at the 2021 Argentinian track. The auction, taking place at eBay and ends on February 23.
It will be an exciting story to watch unfold. However, it’s not the only bike Team Green is auctioning off. KRT has put up an entirely different machine for bidding — the ZX-10RR run in a road-legal Team Green GPZ900R livery version of Lowes’ superbike.
However, we can see the original blinkers, mirrors and lights. A few aftermarket components on the bike include a brake lever guard, Akrapovic exhaust, and GB Racing case covers.
Like the Lowes race suit worn during the Argetian races, the livery also arrives with the custom RST leathers. The winner will also get a chance to watch WSBK pre-season test on March 26, 2022, in Barcelona, Spain.
The lucky buyer will be accommodated at a Barcelona hotel and be able to spend a day at the circuit with the team and its hospitality and will even have 30 minutes of track time allocated alongside Jonathan Rea and Alex Lowes! Befitting such a special event, they will present the owner with a photographic and video record of the day, which they will surely never forget.
The bid starts at EUR 50,000 (($56,650). However, the Buy it now option allows you to bid at €100,000 ($113,315 ).
THE NINJA ZX-10RR HERITAGE GPz900R KIT:
- Kit mounted on a Ninja ZX-10RR model year 2021
- Original bodywork painted with Kawasaki Heritage colours
- KRT official sponsors stickers: Elf, Motocard, Showa, Pirelli, Cheshire Mouldings
- Specially made Akrapovič silencer with ‘Heritage Bikes’ Limited Edition logo
- GB Racing engine covers
- Valter Moto handbrake protector
- Painted Puig track-day windscreen (included, not mounted)
- Puig swing-arm bobbins
- Valter Moto rear paddock stand
- Kawasaki genuine fabric cover
- Comes with a KRT ownership authentication certificate, keys, manuals
- Custom-made RST leathers matching the Heritage Bike colours as worn by Alex Lowes in the 2021 Argentinian WorldSBK Round
THE KAWASAKI HERITAGE EXPERIENCE:
- Access to KRT’s pre-season test on March 26 at the Barcelona-Catalunya Circuit
- 30-minutes of track time with Jonathan Rea and Alex Lowes! The KRT staff will set up and take care of the bike in this first outing.
- Two KRT VIP hospitality and box passes lunch with the team, tour the box with the staff, meet & greet Jonathan Rea, Alex Lowes, and all the KRT crew!
- Two nights’ accommodation for two people in a Barcelona hotel plus transfer to the track (flights are not included).
- Set of KRT official gear signed by the riders
- Photo and video record of the experience
- The unit is currently stored at KRT/Provec Racing HQ (Granollers, Barcelona – Spain)
- Bike bring sold through a local official Kawasaki dealership (Basolí Motos, Sabadell – Spain)
- Unregistered machine ready for registration: comes with original lights and mirrors.
- Payment only via bank transfer
- Taxes, duty taxes, registration taxes, and VAT are not included in the final price
- Bike and extras to be delivered on March 26 in Barcelona