Its 889cc EU5 CP3 engine produces even more linear torque at lower rpm for awesome acceleration.
- Bimota to start the production of KB4 in 2021
- Deus Beastie
- All about new Honda H’ness CB350
- How will the next Kawasaki Ninja H2 be?
While its R1-type 6-axis IMU and lean-sensitive electronic rider aids give you precision control in the wet and dry.
And with fully adjustable 41mm front forks and a high specification Öhlins rear shock, the all-new chassis is sharper than ever.
As well as the exclusive Icon Performance colours the MT-09 SP comes equipped with a special double stitched seat for the ultimate fit.
And the brushed anodized swingarm, anodized black handlebars and levers and clear-smoked brake reservoirs add to the model’s premium looks and feel.
The R1 inspired MT-09 SP looks subtle and cool.
At a glance
- Dedicated SP colours
- Cruise Control system
- Premium fully adjustable suspension
- Double-stitched seat
- Swingarm with an anodized brushed aluminium finish
- 6-Axis IMU plus lean-sensitive rider aids
- Full-colour 3.5-inch TFT display
- Compact, bi-functional LED headlight
- Quick Shift System (QSS)
- Lightweight SpinForged wheels
- EU5 889cc CP3 engine
- Radial front brake master cylinder
- MT-09 SP will be available by mid-March and
- The price will be announced in early 2021