A few days ago Yamaha made the official launch of the 2021 Yamaha MT-09. While testing Gazzetta Motori caught the Yamaha Tracer 900 GT, and the pictures went viral.
2021 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
We can see these pictures are from Europe. Further, the caught variant looks very much like Yamaha has accomplished, and the variant is ready to roll.
- TVS world premiere
- Honda to bring the new CRF250L and CRF250 Rally
- Ducati Multistrada 950 S is launched in India
- The Aprilia RS660 Trophy
Picture 1 -2021 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT by Gazzetta Motori
Although the 2021 Yamaha 900 GT specs are under the wraps but as far as we know, the new Tracer 900 GT may borrow few components from the latest MT-09.
Both the MT-09 and Tracer 900 GT bikes are poles apart. However, we do think the Tracer 900 GT will go on the same lines as new MT-09.
Picture 2- 2021 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT by Gazzetta Motori
Main two components are chassis and engine.
The new Tracer 900 GT may get the same chassis as MT-09 as the new swingarm is robust. The 2021 Tracer 900 GT front looks compact.
Comparison of 2021 Yamaha MT-09 and 2021 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT
- The fuel tank looks more or less similar when both the bikes are compared
- The front end of the 2021 Tracer 900 GT is off course different
- Wheels on the new MT-09 arrive in a different colour.
- The seat may differ the 2021 Tracer 900 GT may come with a comfortable seat for the long haul.
- The ground clearance of both bikes does look similar. However, we expected the 2021 Tracer 900 GT to get more ground clearance.
When it comes to the engine, it will get the MT-09 motor with new three-cylinder CP3 engine -890 cc, more excellent power -118 HP- and maximum torque – 88 kW.
In the US the 2021 Yamaha MT-09 comes at a price tag of $9,399. Expect the 2021 Tracer 900 GT may arrive with a little higher price tag.