In 2020 multiple motorcycle events are cancelled. However, the good news is we now have the information related to the 2021 Suzuka 8 hours endurance road race.
- Honda teases 2021 CB1000r
- Zach Bolena
- Powerplay of Turbochargers
- Daring adventure by Heather Ellis
- KTM 390 adventure review
Recently the organizing committee of Suzuka 8 Hours endurance road race announced the outline of the 2021 event.
- Race Name: 2021 FIM World endurance championship Suzuka 8 hours endurance road race.
- Mobilityland Co. Ltd. motorcycle federation of Japan is the organizer.
- Place: Suzuka Circuit
- Schedule: From July 15 to 18, 2021. The final 8 hrs race will be on Sunday, July 18.
- There are 65 teams who will participate (including EWC contract teams).