Brough Astons ‘ AMB001 ‘ to arrive in nine standard liveries
Two giant biggies Brough and Aston Martin’s objective to ally was in every motorcycle magazine last week.
This alliance will see an output that is something different as both Brough and Aston are the epitomai of building world-class products and why not it looks clear from the pictures that went viral over the internet.
The grey silver chiseled fuel tank, with smooth design and headlight that indicates cues from Aston, looks superior. With a ‘V ‘shape, the light tan leather seat is a cake on top.
A thick white line that goes right from the middle of the fuel tank does look like it makes the partition near the handle. Dash looks small. The rear too looks exquisite with a little thin LED light.
- AMB001 is limited to only 100 copies.
- The bike will come with a V Twin Turbocharged engine.
- Weight is around 180 kg (dry weight).
- The price tag is around US$120,000.
- Deliveries will start in late 2020.
Now we have the latest information on the AMB001
- AMB001 can be ordered in 9 standard liveries, herein
- Intense Blue Main Body
- Gloss Carbon Belly Pan
- Intense Blue Lower “V” and Front Spoiler Underside
- Raw Machined Spine
- Satin Black Forks and Swingarm
- Black Air Filter and Turbo Cover
- Black Coated Exhaust
- Polished Touchpoint Details
- Satin Black Wheels
- Satin Black Engine with Raw Machined Components
- Black Saddle Leather Seat with Alcantra Pads
- Black Alcantra Grips
We are still waiting for the release date it is said late 2020, so it should be post-April or May.
Source : Brough Instagram
Yamaha unveils 2020 Tenere 700
2020 Kawasaki Z900
M V Agusta Rush released
Honda 2020 CBR1000R