Deus has been in involved in lot of customs whose base model was from Yamaha earlier like the XJR 1300 “Eau Rouge ” and many more.
Why Deus opted for XSR 700?
Well the answer the entire package is lightweight with linear torque that is generated from its two cylinders.
For offroader it meant it had to loose some weight and thats the reason
- Super Tenere 1200’s telescopic forks were used.
- 19 inch wheel front wheel was fitted.
- Rear got the mono strut by Ohlins
- Kineo rims wsd mounted with Metzeler Karoo 3 inorder to get grip of the terrain
- This custom also received hand made components like fuel tank made up of aluminium, seat and aluminium plate were also hand made.
- Acerbis fenders and handguards
- SC Project customised 2 in 1 exhaust.
The good part was Deus Swank Rally 700 also took part in “Reunion Bike Event” and that was her first public display as well.
Pic Credits : Deus