Ducati already has planned to bring V4 model of Multistrada that will give 190 hp of output. Tests were already carried out and are in full swing at Borgo Panigale district of Bologona since last year.
Recently spied Multistrada shows the outline of two cylinder that will manage the four cylinder engine
What will the Multistrada V4 get?
- Radar sensors could be easily seen on the front and rear that will come with new safety package.
- This security package is called as ARAS i.e Advanced Rider Assistance System. With this System in place the front is warned as well as rear is warned for any blind spots.
- In Europe the 1260 Mulstrada costs about 17,000 Euros, Pike Peaks top model costs 24,400 Euros so the likelihood of V4 will cost around 20,000 Euros.This is expected price.
- Also Multistrada V4 will compete with the likes of KTM Super GT.
- Also right now the launch date is not very clear.