Artem Smirnov packs a lot of Punch in this little electric commuter.
The bike gets the two quick-detachable battery packs, and those can be easily separated.
Well like any other electric motorcycle Artem says as there is no gasoline smell. And it comes with compact dimensions makes it possible to store in the stairway next to bicycles and prams.
He further adds electric motor is not a goal, but it is a source.
The choice of propulsion unit is purely based solely on technical reasons, and they are.
- Zero-emission makes it possible to drive into the stairway or bar and to park outside.
- Electric motor elasticity and acceleration capability make it possible to achieve high dynamics. With relatively modest power ( due to the need to adapt to European legislation among other things).
- Gearbox absence makes it possible for the motorcycle to follow the throttle grip at any time and every point of the motion path.
Ideology is a modern interpretation of the Supermotard concept. Kind of motorcycles born on the Parisian streets in the 80’s.
Modest weight, compact dimensions, high ground clearance, spoke wheels, elongated suspension travels.
It is ideal for both aggressive day time riding in the city with traffic jams, edge stones and sidewalks. And for pleasure from no fast (limited to 120 km/h for full power version,105 km/h for A1 version=11 kW) riding along empty streets at night time.
- The design of the Punch reminds us of the award-winning Pocket Rocket from Sol Motors.
- The fact that Punch gets 20hp we feel its an ideal way to zip through the hustle and bustle of city traffic.
- The good part is it reaches 120 km/h with its full power capacity and leaves behind the Pocket Rocket from Sol Motors as it had 80 km/h as its max speed.
- Yes and parking the little wonder won’t be a much of hassle.