Things we like
- The resurrection of Chetak into a new electric avatar.
- The new model comes to align with its predecessor in terms of look and design.
- Bold as well as light paint schemes.
- Robust steel body
- 2 years’ effort put in by the Bajaj team is commendable.
Things we don’t like
- Absence of fast-charging option.
- Swappable batteries should have been an option.
However, we feel this is just a start for Bajaj in the electric arena there is more to come but before we need to see how well Bajaj puts the price for electric Chetak in this competitive market.