Harley-Davidson has launched the 2021 Tourer Pan America 1250 in India, and it starts from Rs 16.90 lakh. The Standard model will arrive at Rs 16.90 lakh, while the Special version starts at Rs 19,99,000 ( ex-showroom).
However, there are not many changes between the Design, Concept, Prototype and Actual production model.
Italy is the first country to get the honours to pre-book the 2021 Pan America.
2021 Pan America 1250 Components
While other components like the
- Tail cowls
- Under guard
- Engine guard
- Heel plate
- Massive TFT dash
- Guards around the chamber
- Muffler stay disappeared (supported only by tandem step)
- The front fender is something strange
- Tubular steel mesh frame
- 2-channel ABS anti-lock braking
- Forks on the front may come as upside down
- Rear as electronically adjustable mono shocks
- The front brakes are Brembo Monobloc 4-piston brake callipers
- While the back may come as a single-piston brake calliper
They are similar in all four expression formats in the Design, Concept, Prototype and Actual production model.
The cool dash
2021 Pan America is Harleys multifaceted model, which may change the way we look at the ADVs.
We may see below performance specs on the upcoming 2021 Pan America.
However, there are hardly any details available about the 2021 Pan America. But then we have a few.
- Displacement: 1,250cc
- Horsepower: 150 hp.
- Torque: 90ftlb or more (122Nm)
The 2021 Pan America comes with a stern look, and instead of ordinary lights, we see these headlights are rectangular and off course, LEDs.
And it looks like they come integrated with the fuel tank.
The front tire
A long and flat handlebar will again allow the rider to cruise on long commutes.
For additional comfort, the seat comes as a step seat.